Education Loans in India
Most Banks in the country offer attractive education loans for students. For the
benefit of prospective students at SS College, we have tied up with premier nationalized
and private Banks . Both banks give the following advantages to students applying
to SS College
- Cover selected courses of SS College
- Include tuition fees, books cost, hostel fees, airfare for courses abroad.
- Concessional rate of interest.
- Speedy disposal of loan applications.
- Availability of the loan across the country.
Illustrative List of Papers / Documents Required for Education Loan
- Admission letter of University giving details of year vise fee, boarding and lodging
expenses. Letter confirming scholarship, if any.
- Attested copies of documents for proof of age/date of birth and proof of residential
- Passport size photo of the applicant, co-obligants and guarantors.
- Copy of marksheets/degree certificates of previous academic qualifications.
- Income proof/latest income tax return of parents/co-obligants, guarantors. (if any)
- Details of collateral security along with valuation certificate of Govt approved
valuer (if any).
- Details/statements of Bank accounts held with Oriental Bank of Commerce/other banks
by the student applicant/co-obligant(s)/guarantors (if any) for the last six months.
- Copy of Passport/Visa, cost of air fare (documentary detail) in case of studies